Apple iPhone 6s Plus smartphone was launched in September 2015. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels at a pixel density of 401 pixels per inch (ppi). Apple iPhone 6s Plus is powered by an one-core A9 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM.
- Metal unibody, 7.3mm slim, 192g of weight
- LTE connectivity (Cat. 6, 300Mbps downlink)
- 5.5″ 16M-color LED-backlit IPS LCD of 1,080 x 1,920px resolution, 401ppi
- 3D Touch technology recognizes force, brand new Taptic engine for better feedback
- Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic fingerprint-resistant coating
- Dual-core 1.8 GHz Twister 64-bit CPU, PowerVR GT7600 GPU, 2GB of RAM, Apple A9 SoC
- Apple iOS 9
- 12MP F/2.2 camera with optical image stabilization, True tone LED flash, phase detection auto focus, 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, @60fps and @120fps video recording, 720p video recording @120fps and 240fps
- 5MP F/2.2 front-facing camera with BSI sensor and HDR mode, 1080p@30fps video
- Comes with 16, 64, and 128GB of built-in storage
- Second-gen Touch ID fingerprint sensor built into the Home button
- Barometer sensor for tracking elevation
- 2,750mAh battery
We ship your order FREE when you spend over $100! US Only.
Gorilla Phones is committed to providing products that are free from functional defect whenever possible. Should products that are purchased from Gorilla Phones fail under normal usage during the warranty period, Gorilla Phones will issue credit and refund as directed in the following process, based on the conditions set forth.
Gorilla Phones will only accept as returns devices that were purchased from Gorilla Phones.
Gorilla Phones will accept as return all DOA (dead on arrival) within 90 days of shipment date.
Gorilla Phones does NOT accept stock balance requests.
All returns must be shipped back with their accompanying RMA number.
All returned product MUST be in the same cosmetic condition as it was bought (in the original packaging with accessories, if applicable) – Gorilla Phones will not accept devices for returns that are abused, altered, or damaged by shipment or customer.
Any device that is returned, but does not meet above conditions, will be assessed a 25% restocking fee, plus appropriate shipping fees.
Any shipment refusals or cancellations (after shipment) will also be assessed the 25% restocking fee, plus $10 for shipping.
Gorilla Phones Return Process:
Send email request to: email@example.com. The body of the email, include:
Original Sales Order NumberCustomer Name/Account Number/Contact Information
Reason for Return
Gorilla Phones will provide RMA Number for return.
**Customer is responsible for all shipping charges related to return**
Once the return has been received and validated, Gorilla Phones will issue refund or replacement to the customer.Qualified returns should have refund or replacement processed within 15 business days of return receipt.
**Please email completed RMA form to firstname.lastname@example.org