Ahh the iPhone 7…making all of us toilet droppers a little more at ease since 2016. The 7 model was the first phone from Apple rated as IP67, making them water resistant up to three feet. The front facing camera even got an upgrade to a 7-megapixel sensor replacing the 5-megapixel unit in the 6S and giving our selfie game a much needed boost.
- Water-proof metal unibody with redesigned, less-obtrusive antenna strips
- 4.7″ 16M-color LED-backlit IPS LCD of 750 x 1334px resolution, 326ppi, wide color gamut, 3D Touch tech
- Pressure-sensitive Home key powered by a brand new Taptic Engine
- Quad-core (2+2) 64-bit Apple CPU, hexa-core GPU, 2GB of RAM, Apple A10 Fusion SoC
- 12MP F/1.8 camera with a quad-LED flash, optical image stabilization, phase detection auto focus, wide color capture, 2160p@30fps video recording
- 7MP F/2.2 front-facing camera with BSI sensor and HDR mode, 1080p@30fps video
- Comes in 32, 128, and 256GB of built-in storage
- Second-gen Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE Cat.12 (600Mbps); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 4.2; Lightning port; GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS; NFC (Apple Pay only)
- 1,960mAh battery
We ship your order FREE when you spend over $100! US Only.
Gorilla Phones is committed to providing products that are free from functional defect whenever possible. Should products that are purchased from Gorilla Phones fail under normal usage during the warranty period, Gorilla Phones will issue credit and refund as directed in the following process, based on the conditions set forth.
Gorilla Phones will only accept as returns devices that were purchased from Gorilla Phones.
Gorilla Phones will accept as return all DOA (dead on arrival) within 90 days of shipment date.
Gorilla Phones does NOT accept stock balance requests.
All returns must be shipped back with their accompanying RMA number.
All returned product MUST be in the same cosmetic condition as it was bought (in the original packaging with accessories, if applicable) – Gorilla Phones will not accept devices for returns that are abused, altered, or damaged by shipment or customer.
Any device that is returned, but does not meet above conditions, will be assessed a 25% restocking fee, plus appropriate shipping fees.
Any shipment refusals or cancellations (after shipment) will also be assessed the 25% restocking fee, plus $10 for shipping.
Gorilla Phones Return Process:
Send email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The body of the email, include:
Original Sales Order NumberCustomer Name/Account Number/Contact Information
Reason for Return
Gorilla Phones will provide RMA Number for return.
**Customer is responsible for all shipping charges related to return**
Once the return has been received and validated, Gorilla Phones will issue refund or replacement to the customer.Qualified returns should have refund or replacement processed within 15 business days of return receipt.
**Please email completed RMA form to email@example.com