The Pixel 2 is the smaller sibling of the Pixel 2 XL, which features a 5-inch OLED display and the same aluminium build with a textured coating in the Just Black version. There are stereo speakers in the front, which sound great and the fingerprint sensor is placed at the back.
- Body: Metal body with matte Premium Hybrid Coating; “2.5D” Gorilla Glass 5 on front; IP67 water resistance
- Display: 5.0″ AMOLED, 1,080 x 1,920px resolution, 441ppi
- Rear camera: 12.2MP, 1/2.6″ sensor size with 1.4µm pixel size, f/1.8, OIS, dual LED flash and Google’s HDR+ algorithm
- Front camera: 8MP, 1/3.2″ sensor size, f/2.4, 1.4µm pixel size
- Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720@240fps; front camera:1080p @ 30fps
- OS/Software: Android 8.0 Oreo with updates directly from Google
- Chipset: 10nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 CPU – Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo); Adreno 540 GPU; dedicated image processing chip to be enabled via OTA Android 8.1
- Memory: 4GB of RAM; 64/128GB of internal storage (non-expandable)
- Battery: 2,700 mAh Li-ion (sealed); USB-C Power Delivery 2.0 (5V @ 3A or 9V @ 2A with included 18W adapter)
- Connectivity: nanoSIM; eSIM for Project Fi (US); Cat 15 LTE 800/75 Mbps; Bluetooth 5.0 LE, A2DP, aptx HD; Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi-Direct, DLNA; NFC; USB-C 3.1
- Misc: Fingerprint scanner, dual stereo speakers, Always-on/Ambient display, Active Edge squeeze detection.
We ship your order FREE when you spend over $100! US Only.
Gorilla Phones is committed to providing products that are free from functional defect whenever possible. Should products that are purchased from Gorilla Phones fail under normal usage during the warranty period, Gorilla Phones will issue credit and refund as directed in the following process, based on the conditions set forth.
Gorilla Phones will only accept as returns devices that were purchased from Gorilla Phones.
Gorilla Phones will accept as return all DOA (dead on arrival) within 90 days of shipment date.
Gorilla Phones does NOT accept stock balance requests.
All returns must be shipped back with their accompanying RMA number.
All returned product MUST be in the same cosmetic condition as it was bought (in the original packaging with accessories, if applicable) – Gorilla Phones will not accept devices for returns that are abused, altered, or damaged by shipment or customer.
Any device that is returned, but does not meet above conditions, will be assessed a 25% restocking fee, plus appropriate shipping fees.
Any shipment refusals or cancellations (after shipment) will also be assessed the 25% restocking fee, plus $10 for shipping.
Gorilla Phones Return Process:
Send email request to: email@example.com. The body of the email, include:
Original Sales Order NumberCustomer Name/Account Number/Contact Information
Reason for Return
Gorilla Phones will provide RMA Number for return.
**Customer is responsible for all shipping charges related to return**
Once the return has been received and validated, Gorilla Phones will issue refund or replacement to the customer.Qualified returns should have refund or replacement processed within 15 business days of return receipt.
**Please email completed RMA form to firstname.lastname@example.org