Pixel and Pixel XL are Android smartphones designed, developed and marketed by Google. They were announced during a press event on October 4, 2016, and serve as the first smartphones in the Google Pixelhardware line, succeeding the Nexus line of smartphones.
- Aerospace-grade aluminum unibody (glass window on the back); splash and dust resistant (IP53)
- 5.5″ AMOLED screen of QHD resolution, 534ppi, 100% NTSC; 2.5D Gorilla Glass 4
- Quad-core Kryo processor, Adreno 530 GPU, 4GB of RAM, Snapdragon 821 chipset
- Google-loaded Android 7.1 Nougat; 2 years of OS upgrades from launch, 3 years of security updates
- 12.3MP camera, f/2.0 lens, 1.55µm pixels, Phase and Laser AF, dual-LED, dual-tone flash; 2160p and 1080p @ 30/60/120fps video capture
- 8MP selfie camera, f/2.4 lens, 1.4µm pixels; 1080p video capture
- Comes with 32GB or 128GB of built-in storage, no expansion
- Fingerprint reader, Android Pay
- LTE Cat 9 or 11 (450Mbps or 600Mbps downlink, 50/75Mbps uplink); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2 (A2DP, LE), GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- 3,450mAh battery; Fast charging over USB Type-C
We ship your order FREE when you spend over $100! US Only.
Gorilla Phones is committed to providing products that are free from functional defect whenever possible. Should products that are purchased from Gorilla Phones fail under normal usage during the warranty period, Gorilla Phones will issue credit and refund as directed in the following process, based on the conditions set forth.
Gorilla Phones will only accept as returns devices that were purchased from Gorilla Phones.
Gorilla Phones will accept as return all DOA (dead on arrival) within 90 days of shipment date.
Gorilla Phones does NOT accept stock balance requests.
All returns must be shipped back with their accompanying RMA number.
All returned product MUST be in the same cosmetic condition as it was bought (in the original packaging with accessories, if applicable) – Gorilla Phones will not accept devices for returns that are abused, altered, or damaged by shipment or customer.
Any device that is returned, but does not meet above conditions, will be assessed a 25% restocking fee, plus appropriate shipping fees.
Any shipment refusals or cancellations (after shipment) will also be assessed the 25% restocking fee, plus $10 for shipping.
Gorilla Phones Return Process:
Send email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The body of the email, include:
Original Sales Order NumberCustomer Name/Account Number/Contact Information
Reason for Return
Gorilla Phones will provide RMA Number for return.
**Customer is responsible for all shipping charges related to return**
Once the return has been received and validated, Gorilla Phones will issue refund or replacement to the customer.Qualified returns should have refund or replacement processed within 15 business days of return receipt.
**Please email completed RMA form to email@example.com