The Galaxy S10 is a fitting 10th anniversary phone for Samsung and its storied S series. It delivers on change with a novel-looking Infinity-O screen so large it displaces the front camera, and a triple-lens rear camera that takes ultra-wide photos.
- Body: Aluminum frame, Gorilla Glass 6 front, GG5 back, 149.9×70.4×7.8mm, 157g; Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green, Prism Blue, Canary Yellow, Flamingo Pink color schemes. IP68 rating for dust and water protection.
- Display: 6.1″ Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED, 1,440×3,040px, 19:9 (2.11:1) aspect ratio, 550ppi; HDR10+ support (first).
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 12MP, 1/2.55″ sensor, f/1.5-2.4 aperture, 26mm equiv. focal length (77° FoV), dual pixel PDAF, OIS. Telephoto: 12MP, 1/3.6″ sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 52mm equiv. focal length (45° FoV), PDAF, OIS. Ultra-wide: 16MP, f/2.2 aperture, 12mm equiv. focal length (123° FoV), fixed focus.
- Front camera: 10MP, f/1.9 aperture, 25mm equiv. focal length (80° FoV), dual pixel PDAF.
- Video recording: Rear: up to 4K 2160p@60fps, EIS up to 2160p@30fps, slow-mo up to 1080p@240fps, super slow-mo 720p@960fps for up to 0.4s (12s playback at normal speed); HDR10+ recording. Front: up to 4K 2160p@30fps with EIS.
- OS/Software: Android 9.0 Pie, Samsung One UI.
- Chipset (market dependent): Snapdragon 855 (7nm): octa-core CPU (1×2.8GHz & 3×2.4GHz Kryo Gold & 4×1.7GHz Kryo 485 Silver); Adreno 640 GPU. Exynos 9820 (8nm): octa-core CPU (2×2.7GHz Mongoose M4 & 2×2.3GHz Cortex-A75 & 4×1.9GHz Cortex-A55); Mali-G76 MP12 GPU.
- Memory: 8GB RAM with 128GB storage, 8GB RAM with 512GB storage; microSD card slot (hybrid on the dual SIM versions).
- Battery: 3,400mAh Li-Ion (sealed), 15W wired charging (Adaptive Fast charging, QuickCharge 2.0 compatible), 15W Fast Wireless Charging 2.0, Wireless PowerShare.
- Connectivity: Single-SIM, Dual-SIM available in certain markets (hybrid slot); LTE-A, 7-Band carrier aggregation, Cat.20/13 (2Gbps/150Mbps); USB Type-C (v3.1); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac/ax MU-MIMO; GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo; NFC; Bluetooth 5.0.
- Misc: Ultrasonic under-display fingerprint sensor; stereo speakers (bottom-firing + earpiece); bundled AKG headphones.
We ship your order FREE when you spend over $100! US Only.
Gorilla Phones is committed to providing products that are free from functional defect whenever possible. Should products that are purchased from Gorilla Phones fail under normal usage during the warranty period, Gorilla Phones will issue credit and refund as directed in the following process, based on the conditions set forth.
Gorilla Phones will only accept as returns devices that were purchased from Gorilla Phones.
Gorilla Phones will accept as return all DOA (dead on arrival) within 90 days of shipment date.
Gorilla Phones does NOT accept stock balance requests.
All returns must be shipped back with their accompanying RMA number.
All returned product MUST be in the same cosmetic condition as it was bought (in the original packaging with accessories, if applicable) – Gorilla Phones will not accept devices for returns that are abused, altered, or damaged by shipment or customer.
Any device that is returned, but does not meet above conditions, will be assessed a 25% restocking fee, plus appropriate shipping fees.
Any shipment refusals or cancellations (after shipment) will also be assessed the 25% restocking fee, plus $10 for shipping.
Gorilla Phones Return Process:
Send email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The body of the email, include:
Original Sales Order NumberCustomer Name/Account Number/Contact Information
Reason for Return
Gorilla Phones will provide RMA Number for return.
**Customer is responsible for all shipping charges related to return**
Once the return has been received and validated, Gorilla Phones will issue refund or replacement to the customer.Qualified returns should have refund or replacement processed within 15 business days of return receipt.
**Please email completed RMA form to email@example.com